1) I cry at sappy tv shows, movies, songs on the radio and AT&T commercials.
2) I eventually would like to get my nursing degree.
3) Without my contacts I'm legally blind, with my contacts I still can't see at night.
4) I really enjoy watching black and white movies - my favorite at the moment is "Mr. Deeds Goes To Town".
5) My favorite fast food meal is a regular cheeseburger and a soft serve ice cream from McDonalds.
6) I think there is something inherently wrong with Wendy's new "Vanilla" frosty. Frosty's are chocolate. That's it.
7) The only one that truly gets my sense of humor is my dad.
8) I hate computer and video games, but harbor a secret love for race-car games (BurnOut anyone?)
9) I fell in love with my husband the night he gave me our first kiss - on the cheek, for my 17th birthday.
10) My sisters and I don't get together often, but when we do, we get laughing so hard our sides hurt.
11) My mother has an incredible talent for gardening. Me - not so much.
12) I don't like cake.
13) Historical documentaries, true life crime detective shows, and food network are my favorite things to watch.
14) I would love to one day travel to Europe, as long as I can get there without having to fly there.
15) My husband and I really enjoy the show "kitchen nightmares" It reminds us why we don't go out to eat.
16) I'm a really good cook. Don't ask me to barbecue - that's Ammon's job.
17) I just got a new camera and I'm addicted to taking pictures with it. It's too much fun.
18) I love Football. Professional and College - Bears and BYU. (and the Cardinals, of Course - as long as they aren't playing the Bears).
19) Secretly, I'd love to have a ShamWow, Aquaglobes, and Mighty Putty.
20) I'm addicted to JewelryTelevision.com - not to buy, just to browse.
21) When I drive my truck I feel big and tall. That's why I like to drive it. That and it's fun.
22) I love my job. I'm not just saying that either, I really do.
23) My sisters all inspire me in one way or another.
24) I really, really, really dislike rap music. I'm sorry, I just can't do it.
25) there is honestly not one more witty or creative thing I can say. This is odd, I'm rarely at a loss for words.